Want something quick, delicious and fulfilling? These chili chicken burgers tick all the boxes. You only require handful of ingredients and they are oh-so-spectacular!
- 2 burger buns
- 2 chicken breast
- 3-4 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon of chili flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon of chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3-4 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4-5 tablespoon chili garlic sauce
- 2 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Cheese slices (optional)
- In a frying pan, add oil and finely chopped garlic. Be careful to not burn the garlic, just toss it around till the flavor is incorporated in the oil.
- Dice the chicken breast and add to the frying pan and cook for several minutes till chicken starts developing light golden color.
- Add your seasonings – salt, chili flakes and chili powder (change the seasoning quantities according to your taste).
- Once the chicken is fully cooked remove from the frying pan.
- Now cut the burger buns from the middle and butter both the sides. In a separate pan toast the buttered sides for a minute or so till it develops color and then remove it on a plate.
- Start assembling the burger now. Spread an even layer of mayonnaise and place your chicken on top. Drizzle some chili garlic sauce over chicken. If you prefer cheese, add a slice on top.
- Add some more chili garlic sauce, if you want extra spicy and then place the top half of the bun.
- Enjoy with potato wedges, salad or whatever your heart desires!
This recipe is for two burgers, but can be enjoyed by one too haha.